University Lady Suffers Maggot Infestation After Having S3x With A Guy She Met Online (Watch Video)

University Lady
University Lady

As shocking as it may sound, a young lady in a Nigerian university recently suffered a maggot infestation after having sexual intercourse with a man she met online. The incident has raised concerns about the dangers of casual sex and the need for individuals to take responsibility for their sexual health.

Read Also: I Use My ‘Menses’ To Prepare Food For My Husband – Woman reveals (Video)

The university lady, whose identity has not been disclosed, reportedly met the man on a dating site and agreed to meet up with him. After engaging in sexual intercourse, she began to experience discomfort and itching in her private parts. She initially assumed it was a minor infection and tried to treat it with over-the-counter medications, but the symptoms persisted and even worsened.

A few days later, the lady noticed maggots coming out of her genitals and immediately sought medical attention. She was diagnosed with a severe case of maggot infestation and had to undergo surgery to remove the maggots. According to medical experts, maggot infestation can occur when flies lay eggs on wounds or in areas with poor hygiene, and the larvae feed on the surrounding tissue.

The incident has sparked outrage on social media, with many people expressing their shock and disgust. Some have blamed the lady for engaging in casual sex with a stranger, while others have criticized the man for his alleged role in the incident.

The incident highlights the risks associated with casual sex and the importance of taking precautions to protect one’s sexual health. It is important for individuals to use protection during sexual intercourse and to get tested regularly for sexually transmitted infections (STIs). It is also essential to be mindful of one’s sexual partners and to avoid engaging in risky sexual behavior.

The maggot infestation suffered by the young lady is a stark reminder of the dangers of casual sex and the need for individuals to take responsibility for their sexual health. While the incident is shocking and unfortunate, it should serve as a cautionary tale for individuals who engage in casual sex with strangers. It is essential to prioritize one’s health and to take necessary precautions to avoid potential risks and health complications.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *